payday loans online Eatmecrunchy give you better cereal | I New Idea Homepage

Eatmecrunchy give you better cereal

Posted on October 19, 2007 by 200702

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubmit to StumbleUponPin it on Pinterest+1Share on Tumblrhttp://www.inewidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/image0015.jpgDigg ThisAdd to BufferSubmit to redditShare on LinkedIn

This innovative bowl have a shelf which covered its 70% surface, in this way, you could fill the other 30% part with milk. Then you gonna have a better breakfast, because the cereal goinna be dry before pushed into milk.

Product Page

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubmit to StumbleUponPin it on Pinterest+1Share on Tumblrhttp://www.inewidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/image0015.jpgDigg ThisAdd to BufferSubmit to redditShare on LinkedIn