payday loans online 90% Magnetic Scissors | I New Idea Homepage

90% Magnetic Scissors

Posted on July 23, 2010 by saya

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubmit to StumbleUponPin it on Pinterest+1Share on Tumblrhttp://www.inewidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/20100723501-150x150.jpgDigg ThisAdd to BufferSubmit to redditShare on LinkedIn

20100723501

Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors, and Sang-in Lee and Yun-je Sung have collaborated to improve them. With power-magnets built in the internal seam of the scissor heads, you can easily use the new scissors by power of 10%, and the remaining 90% of the force needed for cutting will be sourced from the magnetic power.

20100723502

20100723503

20100723504

Designer: Sang-in Lee & Yun-je Sung

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubmit to StumbleUponPin it on Pinterest+1Share on Tumblrhttp://www.inewidea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/20100723501-150x150.jpgDigg ThisAdd to BufferSubmit to redditShare on LinkedIn